CFF is fashion and fashion is news!
Editors, contact us to provide meaningful
content and on-air interviews. We have
the pulse of Chicago's fashion scene.
If you have seen Chicago Fashion Foundation in the press, of if you would like more information please use the form on our Contact Us page.
- APRIL 2008, CS MAGAZINE - CFF Scholarship Award Benefit
- SUMMER 2008, FACTIO MAGAZINE - CFF Scholarship Award Benefit
- APRIL 2008, STYLE MEMO - CFF Scholarship Award Benefit
- MARCH 2007, CLASS NEWS - Jenny Davis Clothes Aspiring Foodies
- JANUARY 2007, MODA at University of Chicago
- SEPT.15, 2005, CITY OF CHICAGO.ORG - Fashion Above & Beyond the Design
- MAY 23, 2005, LOLLAPALOOZA DESIGNER SHOWCASE CONTEST - CFF partners with Capital Sports Entertainment
- NOV. 30,2004, ABC7 CHICAGO.COM - CFF PRESENTS: Suit Yourself A Charity Luncheon, Fashion Event and Launch Party
- APRIL 19, 2004, CFF HOSTS "Think Big" Networking Series
- DEC. 05, 2003, RED STREAK - Got style? Then you're a sho-in for Get Eurown Fashion Foundation
- NOV. 22, 2003, CHICAGO SUN TIMES - Freedom is perfect Czech-mate
- NOV. 14, 2003, CFF Presents "Get Eurown Style"
- OCT. 20, 2003, CFF Presents "Golden"
- OCT. 13, 2003, CRAIN'S CHICAGO BUSINESS - Designer Duds Find Showcase
- AUG. 22, 2003, CFF Hosts Successful Business Luncheon
- AUG. 05, 2003, CFF Business Luncheon - "The State of Fashion in Chicago"
- AUG. 2003, WWD CHICAGO - Take Notice
- JUNE 16, 2003, RED STREAK - A Styling, Profiling Debut of Fashion Stardom
- JUNE 14, 2003, CHICAGO SUN TIMES - Fashion Experts Have Designs on Raising Chicago's Profile
- JUNE 2003, Chicago Fashion Foundation Unveils "Fabric" to benefit the GUS Foundation
- MAY 2003, Chicago Fashion Foundation (CFF) is Chicago's New Fashion Base
|DEC. 05, 2003, RED STREAK - Got style? Then you're a sho-in for Get Eurown Fashion Foundation|
Got style? Then you're a sho-in for Get Eurown Fashion Foundation
At Get Eurown Style, a Chicago Fashion Foundation fund-raiser Tuesday night, event producers worked hard to achieve an edgy, industrial party vibe.
Models sporting '80s funk cybergypsy looks from 10 local designers strutted a makeshift catwalk at the old Fulton Mat Co. warehouse, 2156 W. Fulton. Stark walls were adorned with works by local artist Jeff Wellman. And, perhaps most effective, they never turned on the heat.
Given that the Chicago Fashion Foundation was founded by uber-hip, up-and-coming local designers, it was no surprise that the shivering crowd still managed to look fabulous. They just kept their fur-collared jackets closed tight and their funky hats pulled down past their ears.
Event producer Dana Anderson took her inspiration from a trip to Prague sponsored by Pilsner Urquell, a Czech beer. To add a visual element, Anderson said she used pictures from the trip to create a video mix displayed on a wall. The point of the party was "to let people 'build eurown party, build eurown fun,'" she says.
About 100 people did just that,. and many took advantage of a half-price entry fee in exchange for donating a pair of gently used shoes for the Saving Soles Foundation. After collecting piles of used boots, pumps and stilettos, Anderson donated "a full cargo van full of shoes" to the organization. That's truly fashion forward.
For more information on The Chicago Fashion Foundation (CFF) and how to become a member, please visit us at www.chicagofashionfoundation.com.